Welcome to the Parent, Teachers and Friends Association (PTFA), also known as the ‘Friends of Mill Hill’ section!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PARENT/CARER VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN OUR 'FRIENDS'.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SIGN UP AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
WE WILL BE HOLDING A MEETING SOON, TO PLAN OUR ROLES AND
ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR
WHO ARE THE FRIENDS OF MILL HILL?
- They are committee of dedicated parent and teacher volunteers
- They are a registered charity
WHAT DO THE FRIENDS OF MILL HILL DO?
The Friends of Mill Hill assist the school to advance the education of the pupils at Mill Hill Primary by:
- Helping at events
- Acting as a link between teachers and parents
- Arranging social activities for the children and their families
- Purchasing additional items and equipment for use by the children which is not provided by Statutory funds
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
- To fund improvements to existing facilities at Mill Hill Primary School
- To purchase equipment which may not be covered by government funds
- To support projects that directly benefit the children and the school
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Consider joining the committee
- Become a Helper of the Friends of Mill Hill
- Support events and projects
WHO IS ON THE PTA?
- A chairperson
- A secretary
- A treasurer
- Additional parent and teacher representatives
WHO CAN JOIN THE FRIENDS OF MILL HILL?
- Parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts
- No experience is necessary
WHAT EVENTS DO THE FRIENDS OF MILL HILL ORGANISE?
- Summer event
- Christmas event
- Other small events throughout the year
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE FRIENDS OF MILL HILL?
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the school office
- By letter in the Friends of Mill Hill suggestion box in the main reception
- By joining our Facebook page "Friends of Mill Hill"