How to make...
An Architecture Slider Puzzle
Can you slide the tiles in the correct order to reveal a beautiful architecture building? This puzzle slider will be just as fun to make as it will be to play. Keeping both young and old entertained, this game might bring out your competitive side!
This is what you’ll need
• A medium sized piece of cardboard
• Ruler • Pencil • Scissors
• A craft knife and board suitable for cutting on
• Paint & paintbrush
• Colouring pencils/felt tips
• Printer (optional)
• PVA Glue or double-sided sticky tape.